Hall of fame
Staff -- Interior Design, 1/1/2002 12:00:00 AM
Interior Design magazine's annual Hall of Fame gala took New York by storm once again when Christian Liaigre, Michael Gabellini, Ronette King of Gensler, and Calvin Tsao and Zack McKown were inducted on December 6, 2001, at the Waldorf-Astoria.
1. Virginie Liaigre made an appearance in place of her father, Christian, who was unable to fly over from Paris.
2. Michael Gabellini at the after-party.
3. Calvin Tsao and Zack McKown are all smiles at the podium.
4. The dashing Arthur Arthur Gensler in his gala garb.
5. New inductee Ronette King with veteran Hall of Famer Clodagh.
6. Interior Design West Coast deputy editor Edie Cohen joins the East Coast festivities with publisher Mark Strauss.
7. Clodagh showroom director Kim Harris and Lauren Rottet play bubble fairy during the cocktail hour.
8. Karen Fisher, Bruce Bierman, and Laura Bohn.
9. David Ling has a drink (and a laugh) with Kevin Walz.
10. Hall of Fame director Regina Freedman with designer Rysia Suchecka of NBBJ.
11. Cindy Coleman meets up with Gary Wheeler.
12. Robin Klehr Avia gets a charge out of Interior Design editor in chief Cindy Allen.