Collaboration never felt so cozy
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 2:10:00 PM
1. Lightning bench in translucent resin with sensor-activated LEDs by Nuno Erin, 601-944-0023; nunoerin.com.
2. Freeflow six-piece seating with polyurethane foam, polyester filling, hardwood backing, and aluminum feet by Moroso, 800-705-6863; moroso.it.
3. Composite sofa with 10 ½-inch-high white lacquer platform by Lepere, 212-488-7000; lepere.com.
4. Ladybug-Dream corner sofa in beech with Kvadrat's Divina Melange wool by Brühl & Sippold, through Batinau Design Group, 888-521-9663; bruehl.com.
5. Pearson Lloyd's Stone modular seating with chrome base and wool upholstery by Property, 917-237-0123; propertyfurniture.com.
6. To Gather modular seating system upholstered in Kvadrat wool by Studio Lawrence, 44-20-83542667; studiolawrence.com.
7. Happen sofas with solid pine frame and solid beech feet in wenge finish and cotton-covered seat cushions by Sancal Diseño, 34-96-8718074; sancal.com.
8. Drift Island seats and tables with wadding outerlayers and foam-molded seats by Walter Knoll, through M2L, 212-832-8222; m2lgenuinedesign.com.