The Shape of Things
Stretching out in sculptural style
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 2:44:00 PM
1. Piero Lissoni's Wimbledon chair with chromed-steel frame and coach-hide seat by DDC Domus Design Collection, 212-685-0800; ddcnyc.com.
2. Jean-Marie Massaud's Carmel sofa by Poliform, 888-765-4367; poliform.it.
3. Recliner 360 in chrome and leather by Atelier, 212-696-0211; atelier-nyc.com.
4. Christophe Pillet's Pulp indoor-outdoor chairs in embossed polypropylene by Kristalia, 39-43-4623678; kristalia.it.
5. Jaime Hayón's Bardot Greenguard-certified sofa by Bernhardt Design, 828-758-9811; bernhardtdesign.com.
6. Luna lounge in Qualex foam with aircraft-grade aluminum legs by David Edward, 410-242-2222; davidedward.com.
7. Rock'd ottoman with ergonomic cold-foam core by ICF Group, 800-237-1625; icfgroup.com.
8. Alexander Purcell's Stingray sofa and chair upholstered in COM/COL fabrics by Aprro, 310-699-8333; aprro.com.
9. Vector 104 ½-inch-long sofa in walnut and polyester by Holly Hunt, 800-320-3145; hollyhunt.com.