Seating that bears repeating
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 4:23:00 PM
1. Microflex beam-mounted seats in steel and polyurethane foam with a 9 ½-inch upright profile by Figueras International, 34-93-8445060; figueras.com.
2. E 4000 lecture hall seating in powdercoated, pressed-sheet steel upholstered in polyester by Sedia Systems, 866-892-6130; sediasystems.com.
3. Jan Kaplicky's Future Systems sofa by Resort Living, 42-60-2325125; resortliving.cz.
4. Core seats with a high-tensile-strength steel frame, self-rising gravity-lift seat, and copolymer-covered back and arms by American Seating, 616-732-6600; americanseating.com.
5. Christian Noergaard and Martin Kechayas's Valdemar easy chair upholstered in Kvadrat's Divina Melange
wool by Normann Copenhagen, 45-35-55-44-59; normann-copenhagen.com.
6. Transit bench in polyurethane and extruded, die-cut aluminum by Tusch Seating International, 416-368-6100; tuschseating.com.
7. Net NB-3G indoor-outdoor bench with glass tabletop, rust- and waterproof steel-mesh seats, and
powdercoated-steel base by OFM, 800-520-7471; ofminc.com.
8. Ciji seating in plywood, hard maple, foam, and polyester by Gunlocke, 800-828-6300; gunlocke.com.