Dot the Eyes
Yes, you're seeing spots
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 4:12:00 PM
1. Illuminari silk and wool rug by ABC Carpet & Home, 212-674-1144; abchome.com.
2. Lori Weatherly's Solar rug in cut-and-loop-pile Himalayan wool and silk in Fog by Warp & Weft, 212-481-4949; warpandweft.com.
3. Let the Games Begin hand-knotted wool and silk rug by the Nought Collective, 212-620-3024; thenoughtcollective.com.
4. San Frandrea Swiss-dyed Himalayan wool rug with silk accents by Alicia D. Keshishian, 707-775-3494; adkcarpets.com.
5. Ribbon ½-inch-loop-construction wool area rug in hot pink/persimmon by Not Neutral, 800-270-6511; notneutral.com.
6. Chain Maille textured-loop nylon carpet by J+J/Invision, 800-241-4586; jj-invision.com.
7. Shadows collection solution-dyed nylon carpet in multipattern loop by Shaw Contract Group, 877-502-7429; shawcontractgroup.com.
8. Las Canitas Violet hand-knotted Tibetan wool rug by Gary Cruz Studio, 212-243-3250; garycruzstudio.com.
9. Pinoy Boogie wool and bamboo-silk rug by Inigo Elizalde Rugs, 917-216-7855; inigoelizalderugs.com.