Accepting Project and Sponsor Submissions: Submission Instructions
Staff -- Interior Design, 3/1/2012 9:31:34 AM
Projects are reviewed and approved on a rolling basis.
Please follow this three-step process to submitting your work.
1) Submit Your Form: Architectural and Interior Design firms wishing to submit projects for review should first complete a submission form indicating which projects they will be submitting and confirming their understanding of the publishing fees required if a project is accepted for publication. We are seeking projects completed no earlier than January 1, 2009.
Prior to completing your submission form, which acts as your publishing contract, please feel free to schedule a consultation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 805-0243 to discuss the following:
- Number of Projects
- Assistance in Selecting Projects
- Supporting Marketing Materials Desired
- Publishing Fees (adjustable under special circumstances)
These items directly affect the scope of work and costs involved. Additionally, because the book is a collaborative process, we would like to learn more about your perspective and expectations regarding participation. This may lead to a customized publishing program that is unique to your firm's needs.
A consultation will ensure your understanding of the kind of projects we're seeking, increasing the likelihood of acceptance of your submission. We look forward to reviewing your project(s).
Download Submission Form Here
2) Build Your Project Brief: We understand that you may have an existing project brief or press release for your project(s), but we ask that you build your project brief through our web form to ensure that you address all of our questions about your project.
To ensure that we properly track your company's project brief, please submit your form prior to completing the project brief.
Access Project Brief Builder
3) Upload Your Images & Floor Plans: Upon receipt of your submission form, Interior Design will create a login for your image and floor plan upload into our project management system, Insite. Please do not e-mail your submission to us. Please read the image requirements PDF carefully before submitting your images via the Insite system.
Download Image Requirements Here
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring a book launch event for The Best Design of Health Care and Health & Wellness, please call or email Kathy Harrigan at (917) 934-2837 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!