A Hint of Tint: Lamps Add Subtle Shades
Jennifer Krichels, Georgina McWhirter, Rebecca Thienes, and Athena Waligore -- Interior Design, 8/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
1. Right table lamps in blackened steel and handblown glass in violet and opaline by Assembly Design.
2. Hulotte Eight pendant fixture in tinted crystal and MDF by Compagnie des Cristalleries de Saint Louis.
3. Tyler table lamp in handblown glass and blackened white oak by Egg Collective.
4. Gia Globe pendant fixture in glass, brushed brass, and ceramic in gold by Avram Rusu Studio.
5. Signal desk lamp in aluminum painted Powder White and glass by May Furniture Co.
6. Muffins Wood table lamps in oak and handblown glass by Brokis.
We would love your feedback!