Schmaltzy Thanks – Again
You know schmaltz? It's anything excessively sentimental, gushing, flattering, over-the-top, and corny. The holiday season is full of schmaltz, beginning with this blog post, which I first sent out a year ago. This one is illustrated by my granddaughter's drawing of the colors of the season.
I get all choked up just thinking about all I'm grateful for this Thanksgiving. For starters, I'm grateful for you.
• For all your thoughtful attention to your environmental journey;
• For your commitment to protecting and restoring our planet;
• For making green buildings, interiors and products the expected norm;
• For taking the time to learn and teach;
• For striving to reach beyond the standards;
• For informing the process, each other and me;
• For reading my blog and letting me know what you think.
We've made a year's worth of progress but have far to go. Be grateful, remain vigilant, and stay strong.
Hope your Thanksgiving is joyous and delicious.